Here are some of the websites, studies, & other resources I have found in my wanderings.
Let’s begin with the general bipolar(ish):
- International Bipolar Foundation
- BP Hope
- Depression and Bipolar Support Alliance
- National Alliance on Mental Illness
Pages & Articles Including Related Conditions
- Patient Reports “Surprising physical symptoms of bipolar”
- Early Psychosis & Psychosis
- Bipolar Reddit Chat
- This is My Brave – A website dedicated to end the stigma of mental illness through individual stories.
- PsychCentral Author, LaRae LaBouff’s “Bipolar Laid Bare”
- NIMH’s Bipolar Information Page – It touches all of the issues
- Wellness Planner & Tracker by the DBSA
- Now Matters Now – A place for those having suicidal thoughts or that their problems are unsolvable
- Man Therapy – For men to find relatable therapy and reasons it’s not weak.
- Eating Disorder Information – This was around when I was much younger and it was so good to find a home where I wasn’t judged.
Medical Cases & Studies (If you’re not used to these, I recommend a 2nd window with Google ready to go) – many more to come